June 22, 2016
Mobo Bicycle Co-op’s annual Kids Day program teaches kids about basic bike safety and basic bike maintenance, and provides them with a refurbished bicycle, free of charge. In 2016 there will be five Kids Day workshops offered from 6-7:30pm on Monday nights from July 11 through August 8.
- July 11: 12 participants, ages 6 to 10
- July 18: 10 participants, ages 11 to 13
- July 25: 10 participants, ages 11 to 13
- August 1: 12 participants, ages 14 to 17
- August 8: 12 participants, ages 14 to 17
Due to the limited number of slots available, children must be pre-registered in order to participate in Kids Day. Registration is first come/first served, and begins Sunday June 26 from 2pm to 5pm at Mobo (1415 Knowlton St). After June 26, we will accept registration requests for any remaining slots by e-mail (email@example.com) or facebook message (facebook.com/mobobicyclecoop). View or print the Kids Day flyer.